BEGINNERS DEVELOPMENT COACH
Tennis Monsters Ltd is a team of professionals with the mission of attracting people outside the classic sport market niche and bring them to a structured pathway, where they can develop their tennis skills, enjoy the Club environment and become regular tennis players, either to a Social or High Performance level.
We are looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC, PASSIONATE and MOTIVATING Tennis Coach to work with our Beginner players in the 3-5, 6-8 and 9-11 years old.
– Lead larger groups with up to 12 players with the help of an Assistant Coach.
– S9 NZ Standard or UTR 7.0 and Above Tennis Player.
– Help mentoring JAC’s and motivate them to take further steps in their pathway
– Promote and invite players to join Social club nights.
– Coach players to LOVE TENNIS.- Coordinate lessons, activities and nurture a community of tennis friends.
– ITF Level 1 (JDC) or Community Coaching Course desirable.
– Extremely organised and self-driven individual with little supervision required.
– No Experience Required, training can be provided.
– The most important attribute: Passionate and enthusiastic! (Little ones get bored with someone plain)
TRANSPORT BETWEEN CLUBS ARE HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE REQUIRED, make sure you have your own transportation.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or text 021-0499671
OPERATIONS & COACHING MANAGER – BUSINESS PARTNER
We are looking for a Business Partner in one of our most potential locations.
Little supervision required, self driven and revenue driven Director Salary (Not employed)
- Manage Coaches scheduling.
- Manage Coaching programme finances.
- Manage and Execute Marketing Strategy Plan.
- Supervise and ensure quality procedures are being followed.
- Complete CP weekly report.
- Manage rackets and items sales and restringing services.
- Attend TM committee meetings.
- Deliver lessons from Beginners to Advanced players if required.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org